Kintsugi tells a story. As every fractured line is now filled with gold, each crack reveals its tale. Let this metaphoric Memorial Ash Kintsugi Stand design narrate your loss, displaying your loved one's ashes and the strength and beauty in recovery.
- One (1) Teaspoon of Ashes
- Geode Shape w/ Stand: Resin Piece: (L) 4.7" (W) 4" (D) .25" and a Black Iron Wood Base Display Stand: (H) 11” (W) 7” (D) 4.5"
- Round Shape w/ Stand: Resin Piece: (L) 5" (W) 5" (D) .25" and a Black Iron Wood Base Display Stand: (H) 11” (W) 7” (D) 4.5"
- Measurements are approximate
- *Shipping instructions for the ashes, including how to prepare your package, will be provided in the order confirmation email
Upon arrival, guests are welcomed with the utmost care, and the creation begins. While striving to create the website's images, the Memorial Ash Kintsugi Stand design will not be identical. This is because the process of creating keepsakes is individual, and each one's character will vary. Artistic elements such as design placement, bubbles (or lack thereof), or color variations (of ash, resin, or glass) are possible. Best said, as your loved one was unique in life, so will your finished Memorial Ash Kintsugi Stand design. See FAQs for unused ashes.DURATION
Please allow 4-6 weeks for turnaround time to receive your Memorial Ash Kintsugi Stand piece. Once complete, you’ll receive an email with your shipping confirmation.